Which engine and drive type should i use for my dune buggy.? - dune buggy plans 2 seat cad
I'm building a car for the road will be longer used as an off-road. I wonder if I should be an engine Inline-4 use in doors a GPZ 750 with chain drive or a V4 engine was a 1200cc Suzuki Madura old, with a drive shaft. I also wonder if I use a tree or in the transmission chain. Most of those that require the use of electric cars on the line 4 to see with the units in the chain, but strollers are also smaller and instant messaging are not sure that the best interests of patients more torque at low speeds V4. My plan is to build a 2-seater buggy, and indeed a quick and "sporty" feel of a baby that will be used, could to pull all my friends in the mud.
Just for fun, what do you think is the best engine?
1 comment:
Frankly, if you ask here, you're in over your head. Now a "Dune Buggy" can mean many things. If you want to build a sand rail from scratch, it seems, he will take care of your chassis in front of his machine, but also for 2-seater, I would like to use a Subaru WRX engine, I do not know the model exact number of engines, ask the leaders of high tech for that. Now keep in mind if you're gonna do this street legal, and start from scratch, you must test, smog. Because they do nothing from, it would be registered as a new vehicle (certified by the referee that you are against smog, they wouldnt be 6 years for his own record and pollution, a transfer of title after 3 years.) I would say is, get the chassis of an old car ('75 or later), as it is then exempt from smog. A major headaches are avoided. If you have custom manufacturing, we recommend a piece of old Volkswagen and build a Mynx. Empi even body kits. Fab is very little, then you can takejumped on a VW engine on the computer and the pair that you in the desert, and low-end HP Hot Rodding streets.
Post a Comment