Help! - Very Sore Hymen? - red skin tags on my tongue
Two weeks ago I had sex with my new friend for the first time without a condom (not the first for me but for the first time in the relationship) ... Since I had problems there! First, it was burning when I pee, then became very uncomfortable to sit. Then I saw out there and everything seemed normal. So I stopped and began to cystitis cranberry juice cocktail and took a five-day course of amoxicillin alternative I had in my drawer. One night I saw my friend had sex with him, although it is still fragile ... The next day the pain was back a little and started to itch ... So I thought, oh, maybe a yeast infection, so I am a little cream and pills have not helped. So today I tried againand realized that the hymen (vaginal opening) with a red label on the irritated skin and swelling around the area. I spoke with my friend asked if he any previous STDs or something did, and told me that in fact the first time they had sex a few days later the part is not the use of condoms (drunk) error was but negative in all tests.
So I wonder what it is only pain, because the libido? I think the reason why I urinate, if it burns when splashed against the pain. Please someone can help ... really do not want to see a doctor!
No comments:
Post a Comment