Is there a man alive who could defeat an eagle in a physical fight? - eagle sport scooter wheels on sale
This is the scenario: A man (or woman) and one adult in North America, the bald eagle, an important stage in force. We have to fight to the death. It is a period of 24 hours after which, if there do not like winners, both are destroyed (as in the Japanese film school), so there is no way to tape. The man has no weapon and no weapon can style with things you find in the stadium MacGyver. Ruthless as the claws of the eagle will be too much for ordinary mortals? Do you think it is a martial art teacher or a highly qualified management and reflexes, strength and ability, and finally the domination of our species of eagle kind?
5 comments:
How do you make a very good and a good example of the eagle, and you know, I think, MCCH may be more difficult than most people. I worked in a rehabilitation center for birds of prey, when I was younger, and actually saw an eagle with both feet crushed the arm of a grown man who broke both the radius and ulna of the right arm with one hand. They are very powerful animals that can fly with a young buck, so they could get .... quite dramatic.
But I think everyone could a martial arts training very well hit on the head or sternum and extensive damage to birds. The bones of birds are very sensitive and Arent, to be undercut with such violence. When Jet Li really nails the bird in the breastbone, which will probably hit in the ribs, lung or heart ....... I give the people if the person has been trained to fight and had almost supernatural reflexes Jet Li has.
Well, if some redneck lazy local truck stop, then leaned in the direction of the bird can catch theCollarbone and Bleed It Out so ....... just my opinion, of course, Come Out Swinging bacua caught by accident.
I hope that answers your question ..... I have tried to secure the ground ... hahaha
Oh, and if you are looking for a way to the eagle, the man got to attack, only a few trout band to the shirt, and watch the feathers fly! hahahaha
Yes, but surely a man can beat a platypus to .. This is best place to ask u
Yes, but surely a man can beat a platypus to .. This is best place to ask u
I think what I could do. Just go around the neck when collapsed. Of course, you will get some reduction of the claws, but once hit in the neck, it's just a turn or a narrowing of the society that separates you from victory
The man weighs the eagle, at least 20 times accessed. The bones of birds are hollow and fragile. Take a wing and a wink. Then do the same, around the neck.
Post a Comment