Friday, February 5, 2010

How Many Wheel Drives The Scion Xb I Am Going To Buy A Scion XB. I Was Wondering, Is It Possible To Get This Vehicle With Four-wheel Drive?

I am going to buy a Scion XB. I was wondering, is it possible to get this vehicle with four-wheel drive? - how many wheel drives the scion xb

N for the 4WD. If you like this type of vehicle and 4WD really need. Honda Element is equipped with four-wheel-drive option. Good luck! Be sure to pay cash for your car too. If you do not pay cash, you can not afford! Just buy something cheaper and save more money until you can afford! You are better off when you pay!

2 comments:

working_... said...

They sit low to the ground with 4 wheels. I have one and is a fun little car to drive, and it's great to be able to leave, that only motorcycles were trying to effect.
Why do you need TA? If it is snow, the ER is an excellent choice B / C, how deep you are sitting on the floor.

Hope this helps

Chris said...

not for 4WD

Post a Comment