Monday, February 1, 2010

Black Wedding Invitations Black Wedding Invites?

Black Wedding Invites? - black wedding invitations

I am looking for wedding invitations, white or black ribbon sign. I would like very classic and elegant. Id also envelopes in black. (can someone help, serious help only) Please.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/product ...
http://www.mypersonalartist.com/blackwhi ...
http://www.myexpression.com/ArticlesWedd ...
http://www.invitations-you-design.com/Bl ...

Nichole A said...

That could be adapted ... This page is personalized invitations Mix N Match, if you set the colors for everything, paper, ink, envelope, source select ...

http://www.mygatsby.com/envelopments/mix ...

litlbits... said...

ok I have this book in the mail the other day ... is a book of nothing but invitations. invitaion its call for the morning. You may experience http://www.invitationsbydawn.com
As you can surely find something. Good luck!

litlbits... said...

ok I have this book in the mail the other day ... is a book of nothing but invitations. invitaion its call for the morning. You may experience http://www.invitationsbydawn.com
As you can surely find something. Good luck!

Jenny said...

See link below for black wedding invitations. It is difficult to find black envelopes, because they are difficult to address. One possibility is selfmailer black (bags) with invitations gleam of silver. I have the link ... to send the black car and several others.

Post a Comment