If a complex ovarian cyst ruptures will it destroy your reproductive system? - complex ovarian cyst
and has a complex cyst more than likely be cancer?
Please answer these two questions!
I was with a complex ovarian cyst before my laparoscopy and the doctor diagnosed only turn left
Why do this?
OK, so please answer all 3 parts!
4 comments:
Hello.
The surgeon was probably due to the size of the cyst on the left, and possibly also the nature of the cyst.
I had a large cyst that had to be laparscopically away, and do the preparation, so, he discovered that it was a dermoid cyst.
Dermoid cysts are filled with things like hair oil.
I had to do a laparotomy, did not fracture during the operation laparscopic risk.
I was happy with his caution, because it turned out that the large cyst I had was a mucinous cystic neoplasms border.
If they had done laparscopic, all these pre-cancerous cells which are covered by through my body.
Whether it is likely that cancer, which are not answered in the real world until it is sent to indicate pathology. Cancer is a rare disease, and another for each person. A person can be a small cyst, which appears normal, functional cyst. If she is deported, it could be cancer.
Another person can be a huge cyst is nothing but a huge pain.
Paogy to a tissue biopsy to determine whether there is something.
And your other question on reproduction, which has two ovaries, and unless you have worked an ovary, you can still become pregnant.
Good luck.
Hello hello May, have whatever type of cancer or need information about cancer, you will be good for all the solutions you need on this page, because I lot of useful information on the website and m 'have helped save my cancer, and he sees through this site to find the answers to your questions are in good health, God bless you.
Hello hello May, have whatever type of cancer or need information about cancer, you will be good for all the solutions you need on this page, because I lot of useful information on the website and m 'have helped save my cancer, and he sees through this site to find the answers to your questions are in good health, God bless you.
to leave it because the medicine to break the "" their own. Normally, if it is a cyst or a cancer risk to their well-being ... remove the entire ovary.
Post a Comment